Bed-Check® Cordless Fall Monitor System
• Cordless Monitor – Reduces the risk of tripping and meets requirements for psychiatric units and rehabilitation centers
• Flexible Set-Up – Option to place monitors outside of patient rooms for a quieter in-room environment
• Multiple Applications – Sensor pads available for both bed and chair, with a variety of warranty periods available
• Silent Alarm – Helps reduce “alarm fatigue” by muting audible alarms at the bedside and integrating into the Nurse Call system
• Sleep Mode – Helps extend battery life while the system is not in use
To place an order please contact our Bed-Check Customer Service Department at:
Need Additional Information?
If you would like additional information on Bed-Check products, please use our Contact Form.