The Bed-Check Cordless Monitor System includes an easy to use monitor, cordless sensor pads and a wireless transmitter which enables medical personnel to mount the monitor in a variety of locations to maximize safety, eliminate tripping hazards and eliminate “audible restraints”.
CAROLON Health Support compression stockings:
• Use the most technologically advanced fabrics. Each compression class of our stockings uses a different weight of fabric for effective therapy and maximum patient comfort – specific fabrics for specific compressions.
• Are shaped to fit. Our stockings are knitted to conform to the leg shape and apply accurate and comfortable compression with unique “Floating Heel” technology.
• Are easier to don and remove. We combine the lightest weight fabric possible for a specific compression class with shaping to fit. This greatly enhances patient comfort and compliance.
• Are available in a wide range of sizes. A correct fit means comfort, patient compliance and effective therapy.
• Offer certified compression. Our Procedure Pak compression stockings are tested stringently in-house and certified for compression by an independent hosiery testing laboratory.
• Are easy to care for. Machine wash and tumble dry.
• Are dispenser packaged & cost effective. Save space and money dispensing stockings in singles or pairs.
To obtain more information, schedule an in-service and/or receive a product sample -
please call us or click here and fill out the contact form.